1.The correct use of hydraulic hammer now take common specifications as an example to illustrate the correct use of hydraulic hammer.
1)Read the operation manual of hydraulic hammer carefully to prevent damage to hammer and excavator, and operate effectively.
2)Before operation, check whether the bolt and connector are loose and whether the pipeline has leakage.
3)Don't peck holes in hard rock with a hydraulic hammer.
4)Do not operate the hammer when the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder is fully extended or retracted.
5)When the hose vibrates violently, stop the hammer and check the accumulator pressure.
6) Prevent the excavator boom from interfering with the hydraulic hammer bit.
7) Do not immerse the hammer in water except the drill bit.
8) Hydraulic hammers shall not be used as spreaders.
9) Do not operate the side hammer of the excavator.
10) When the hydraulic hammer is installed and connected with the excavator or other construction machinery, the working pressure and flow rate of the host system must meet the technical parameters of the hydraulic hammer. The "P" port of the hydraulic hammer is connected with the high-pressure oil circuit of the main engine, and the "a" port is connected with the return oil circuit of the main engine.
11) The oil temperature of hydraulic hammer is 50-60 ℃, and the oil temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃. Otherwise, reduce the load of the hammer.
12) The working medium used by the hydraulic hammer is generally consistent with the oil used in the main engine system. Yb-n46 or yb-n68 antiwear oils are recommended for general areas, and yc-n46 or yc-n68 low-temperature oils are recommended for cold areas. The filtration accuracy is not less than 50 μ M;
13) The pressure between the drill pipe and the cylinder guide rail is 2.5 and 0.5 MPa
14) It must be lubricated with calcium base grease or compound calcium base grease, and each unit should be added once.
15) When the hydraulic hammer is working, the drill pipe must be pressed on the rock and maintained at a certain pressure before starting the hydraulic hammer. It is not allowed to start under the suspended state.
16) It is not allowed to use hydraulic hammer as crowbar to avoid breaking the drill pipe.
17) When using, the hydraulic hammer and fiber rod should be perpendicular to the working face, with no radial force as the principle.
18) When the broken material has been broken or started to break, the impact of the hydraulic hammer should be stopped immediately to avoid harmful "empty hitting".
19) If the hydraulic hammer is stopped for a long time, nitrogen should be discharged and the oil inlet and outlet should be sealed. The cut iron should be stored under high temperature and - 20 ℃.
Add： Western industrial Park, Dongtai City, Jiangsu Province
HOT LINE：+86 13661556708