Now take the common specifications as an example to illustrate the correct use of hydraulic hammer.
1) Read the operation manual of hydraulic breaker carefully to prevent damage to hydraulic hammer and excavator and operate them effectively.
2) Before operation, check whether the bolt and connector are loose, and whether the hydraulic pipeline has leakage.
3) Do not peck holes in hard rock with a hydraulic hammer.
4) Do not operate the hammer with the piston rod fully extended or retracted.
5) When the hydraulic hose vibrates violently, stop the operation of the hammer and check the pressure of the accumulator.
6) Prevent the interference between the boom of excavator and the bit of breaking hammer.
7) Do not immerse the hammer in water except for the drill bit.
8) The breaking hammer shall not be used as lifting device.
9) Do not operate the hammer on the crawler side of the excavator.
10) When the hydraulic breaking hammer is installed and connected with the hydraulic excavator or other construction machinery, the working pressure and flow rate of the hydraulic system of the main engine must meet the technical parameter requirements of the hydraulic crushing hammer. The "P" port of the hydraulic breaking hammer is connected with the high-pressure oil circuit of the main engine, and the "a" port is connected with the oil return circuit of the main engine.
Add： Western industrial Park, Dongtai City, Jiangsu Province
HOT LINE：+86 13661556708